"I’ve been an artist since I could hold a pencil- raised in a family of artists. My path veered as I lost confidence in my work and decided to follow other passions. Covid provided me with time to explore my creativity and imagination, and I found my way back to visual arts.
My favorite mediums are watercolor, acrylic’s, and gold leaf.
My style could be described as the abstract intersection of minimalism and cluttercore, incorporating my own chaotic passion with a simplistic subject.
I’ve been inspired by the Impressionism, cubism, anatraxt and modern art, My current inspiration, however, comes from Devine Femininity and nostalgic sentimentality."
- Jenni Sexton
Ms. Sexton is taking commissioned orders for Christmas, and hopes to see everyone in local markets around town this fall.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping