Guest Artist | Jenni Sexton | Sweet Top Hat, Bro
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
"I’ve been an artist since I could hold a pencil- raised in a family of artists. My path veered as I lost confidence in my work and decided to follow other passions. Covid provided me with time to explore my creativity and imagination, and I found my way back to visual arts.
My favorite mediums are watercolor, acrylic’s, and gold leaf.
My style could be described as the abstract intersection of minimalism and cluttercore, incorporating my own chaotic passion with a simplistic subject.
I’ve been inspired by the Impressionism, cubism, anatraxt and modern art, My current inspiration, however, comes from Devine Femininity and nostalgic sentimentality."
- Jenni Sexton
Ms. Sexton is taking commissioned orders for Christmas, and hopes to see everyone in local markets around town this fall.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
How Much Will This Shrink?
Bigger Chicken prints it's brand shirts on Bella Canvas 3001CVC blanks, which are a 52/48% blend of cotton and polyester - as such the shrinkage will be minimal, if any.
How Are These Printed?
Our Brand shirts are printed via DTG - which stands for Direct to Garment. It's a newer technology that allows for complex, full color imagery to be printed in low quantities. The prints are soft, sharp and will last for the duration of your shirt.
What Size Should I Choose?
There is a size guide right there under the shirt details. If that isn't enough information to go on, we recommend that you order one size up from your normal size.