Hi, I’m Merryn Williams, a 23 year old stationery and textile designer in Lexington, Virginia! I’ve been an artist since I was old enough to hold a crayon, and studied Interior Design at Virginia Tech; my life has always been very design focused. My art is created using a combination of watercolor and pen, and I enjoying subjects that are playful, joyful, and meaningful.
You can find my work at Downtown Books in Lexington, local markets, and on my website’s shop. I’d love to work with you on something custom for you home, wedding, event or business!
Facebook/ Instagram: @merrynwilliamsdesigns
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping