Geometry | Secret Spot
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This is one of our personal favorites.
The 7-course "Classical" or "Cretan" pattern known from Cretan coins appears in several examples from antiquity, some perhaps as early as the late Stone Age or early Bronze Age. The Chartres pattern (named for its appearance in Chartres Cathedral) is the most common medieval design; it appears in manuscripts as early as the 9th century.
We believe a lot can be learned simply by walking a labyrinth like this.
- Sometimes when it looks like you're getting closer to your goal, you're really getting further away.
- Sometimes when it looks like you're getting further away, you're really getting closer.
- You have to pay attention to where you're going, or you could easily wind up on the wrong path.
- Even when you think you're lost, keep going.
Also - we have a pavement maze like this here in our hometown. The Little Chicken has learned how to navigate it with great success. He calls it his "Secret Spot". That's him, sitting in the center.
• 100% of the most comfortable combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
How Much Will This Shrink?
Bigger Chicken prints it's brand shirts on Bella Canvas 3001CVC blanks, which are a 52/48% blend of cotton and polyester - as such the shrinkage will be minimal, if any.
How Are These Printed?
Our Brand shirts are printed via DTG - which stands for Direct to Garment. It's a newer technology that allows for complex, full color imagery to be printed in low quantities. The prints are soft, sharp and will last for the duration of your shirt.
What Size Should I Choose?
There is a size guide right there under the shirt details. If that isn't enough information to go on, we recommend that you order one size up from your normal size.