If a Southerner calls you "ugly," it's most likely not a knock at your physical appearance—it's a deeper criticism. In the South, to be "ugly" means that you're being vulgar, rude, or generally unpleasant to be around. So when that insult comes your way, you'd better take a hard look at your manners and behavior.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping