I think it's safe to say we all know that when a butterfly lands on you, it's a sign of good luck. If you're spiritual, you can interpret that rare event in all kinds of ways, mostly relating to transformation or growth, or even as little visits from passed on loved ones. If you're a skeptic, you assume that beautiful piece of flying art is just there for the salt on your skin. Either way, nobody in the world ever interprets a butterfly landing on you as something bad, it's always something really beautiful. So, with that in mind, when you're in need of a little Good Luck, always have your own personal butterfly handy.
And here's a lovely little thought we ran across when designing this one -
How does one become a butterfly?
You have to want to learn to fly so much that you
Are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping