Guest Artist | Merryn Williams | Dranks
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hi, I’m Merryn Williams, a 23 year old stationery and textile designer in Lexington, Virginia! I’ve been an artist since I was old enough to hold a crayon, and studied Interior Design at Virginia Tech; my life has always been very design focused. My art is created using a combination of watercolor and pen, and I enjoying subjects that are playful, joyful, and meaningful.
You can find my work at Downtown Books in Lexington, local markets, and on my website’s shop. I’d love to work with you on something custom for you home, wedding, event or business!
Facebook/ Instagram: @merrynwilliamsdesigns
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
How Much Will This Shrink?
Bigger Chicken prints it's brand shirts on Bella Canvas 3001CVC blanks, which are a 52/48% blend of cotton and polyester - as such the shrinkage will be minimal, if any.
How Are These Printed?
Our Brand shirts are printed via DTG - which stands for Direct to Garment. It's a newer technology that allows for complex, full color imagery to be printed in low quantities. The prints are soft, sharp and will last for the duration of your shirt.
What Size Should I Choose?
There is a size guide right there under the shirt details. If that isn't enough information to go on, we recommend that you order one size up from your normal size.