“Ships don’t sink because of the water around them. Ships sink because of the water that gets in them.” – Some Unknown Jerk
It's a pretty pretentious way of saying it, but the point is all the same. Life can be difficult. No matter what you're doing, it's difficult. Unless you're a zillionaire (in which case, please purchase one-hundred-million shirts from us, please and thank you), life can toss your ship around, make you wish you weren't on the sea at all, and make you think you'll never see land again. You can doubt yourself, doubt your path, doubt your purpose.
But we are here to tell you, without that doubt, you'll never know your true path. Without the storm, you'll never know how to really sail. However you want to say it, the struggle is the thing.
So when you feel Shipwrecked, as we all do sometimes, just remember that it's part of the journey. So get back out there and set sail. Your dreams are waiting for you.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping