We finally saw this little documentary we'd heard about all summer called "My Octopus Teacher" and it's amazing! The footage alone is incredible, but the story is lovely and touching as well. We highly recommend it if you've got a meditative hour and a half to spend on contemplating the sentient nature of all things around us.
Also, we thought it was funny to mash up the title with the classic Van Halen song.
And if you don't know what I'm talking about, shame on you.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping