Southerners just love being polite, and will wrap up insults in as much sweetness as they can. If you hear someone say, “Aren’t you precious?” be aware they are probably saying it sarcastically. It’s usually the kind of phrase you say if someone has done something you find stupid or insulting, but since your mama taught you that if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all, you’re best course of action is to give them a pseudo-complement to save face.
Someone offended you?
Well aren’t they just precious?
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping